:: SITI AISHAH'S STORIES ::

Saturday, October 25, 2008

WHAT IF YOUR EX SAID THIS TO YOU?


1. Hi how are ya?
= alhamdulillah sihat...mimpe pe dier nie tanya kabo aku???
.
2. Hey! You wanna go to the mall?!
= GF baru maner??desprate la tu....
.
3. I LOVE U..
= uweekkkkk!! loya cheq dengaq
.
4. DO u want some cookies?
= mimpi la aku masak tok ko...
.
5. Can you take me a picture?!?
= buat ape?byk lg makhluk tuhan bleh aku amek
.
6. Help me in my homework!
= lu pk la sndiri

7. Here's my gift to you...
= haram aku nak ..once over its over!!

8. Let's just be textmates
= no way!!

9. Do you want me to buy you an ipod?
= baik hati sangat ke ko???

10. Let's sit together in the bus
=xda maknanya...nek la kete ko...

11. Hi baby
= sorry i`m not your baby!! BUTE!!

12. Your still cute/handsome!
= uwwwkkk da kene tinggal GF ker?

13.I still LOVE you!
= uweeeeeeeek but i love somebody else..wat can i do!! =)

14. Can I visit your house?
= ada aku jemput???x malu...huh

15.Do you love me?
= f**k U!!!

1 comment:

natsu said...

hiak~hiak...catcha...i miss yuhuuu... (^^,)