:: SITI AISHAH'S STORIES ::

Friday, August 21, 2009

radical n critical???




This is my priority rite now...settle all the job wif success and grade!! uhuuu~~~(can`t wait that time laaa) my LCD courtesy from my bro and keyboard...tiap2 hari bekerja(kerja ke?? =p)!! the blog+fb must 'read' and surf everyday ...thats y all my job keep pending n pending n pending...so many KIV work...ahak~~~last many work that my favourite...work under pressure...




All this is my pre-design not confirm yet!! uhuhu think critical n radical thats the mission..tp aku sndri rase cm x radical pon..aiyak!!!!macamner ne??27th august da kn submit!! matyyyyyyyy...tp i will try my best...!! move it move it!!!! don`t play play!!


and this my studio of interior architecture BA 08--and all studio mate always in 3b--buat buat bz...everyhing here...i will miss all this after grade...x semua org akan lalui experience cm kami...kol 2-7 org tdo..km dok bersekang mata berfikir...walaupon kadang2 bersekang mate demi facebook~~~lol~~~


No comments: