:: SITI AISHAH'S STORIES ::

Friday, February 20, 2009

read it !

" Some of us think holding on makes us strong; but sometimes it is letting go "

~ Herman Hesse

" Sometimes you love something so much that it hurts to leave it, but you must. Sometimes it hurts too much to hold on to that thing you love. And sometimes you let go of what you love because it hurts, but then just sometimes... you get it back and live happily ever after ”

~ Unknown

" You can close your eyes to things you don’t want to see, but you can’t close your heart to things you don’t want to feel.”

~ Unknown

" When you said forever, you meant a few months. When I said forever, I meant every day until I died. When you said always, you meant until you couldn't handle it anymore. When I said always, I meant until time ended. When you said you loved me, you meant I was no different from any other girl. When I said I loved you, I meant I had never felt what I felt for you. ”

~ Unknown

" I don't miss him, I miss who I thought he was "

~ Unknown

" Once upon a time I was falling in love, but now I’m only falling apart."

~ Total Eclipse of the Heart

No comments: